Thursday, July 14, 2005

Getting ready for the weekend

The bin full of concrete and dirt will be gone today or tomorrow. I took last night off to recover from all the lifting and shovelling. We almost have a driveway again! Now I can get back to the concrete work. I need to cut and bend some rebar, and finish the forms for the stairs. I'm going to see if I can borrow the neighbour's truck this weekend, since I probably need close to 30 bags of concrete, and I need to rent a mixer too. I need to pick up the new door we were looking at, we're going to use it as the door to the kitchen, and take the one from the kitchen, and use it as the basement door. Sounds like more that I can get done in a weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you'll be renting a cement mixer- it makes it so much easier! Looking forward to hearing about a productive weekend and seeing a picture of the new door!