We're getting close to the deadline for our Energuide Followup. The program has been cancelled, and we only have a few weeks to finish repairs. We had the house tested before we replaced our furnace, since having a new furnace made it worthwhile on it's own. We still have a lot to do, we have to seal all 3 attic hatches upstairs. We have to caulk some of the leaky beadboard on the ceiling in Seth's room. The seal on the front door, and the bottom seal on the basement need to be fixed. The insulation in the basement needs to be finished. There's only one wall left to go in the basement, I started working on the hallway again, so the basement was put on hold. I need to get the door I'm refinishing out of the workshop, so I have room to work down there. I need more foam insulation for the concrete walls as well. I think I need to take a week off work, which is a possibility.