I finished grinding the concrete countertop yesterday. The new grinder came last week, but I waited until I could do the countertop with natural light. It was a lot easier with the new grinder, even though the grinder looks like a toy. It's a lot cheaper than a professional one, and it should last through the next counter projects. You do have to be careful not to get it wet though, I wore rubber gloves, and plugged it in to a GFCI. After grinding to 1500 grit, the next step is the sealer. It was fairly quick and painless. Then a final polish with wax, using a sheepskin cover on the grinder. There's a lot of things I don't like about the counter, but over all I'm happy with it. I don't know if I'd do the cove along the back again, it makes it that much more difficult. The main problem I had was the packing tape I used on the mould had folds in it. I'll have to be more careful when we do the basement bar counter. We still have to attach the counter and reattach all the plumbing, then it's finally done. I made the mould, and finished the bottom of the vanity over a year ago. Next will be finishing the tile, and a bit of wood trim, and the room will be done. That would make the first room that's done.