Well after 4 days work, the stucco is off 95% of the front of the house. I didn't have enough energy to finish it yesterday. Today the weather turned, so I didn't get to do any work outside, it was the first significant rain in over 4 weeks. Yesterday was a really hard day, and my muscles are still aching, some parts were more difficult than others, taking stucco off from a ladder isn't fun. Scaffolding is necessary for next year's part of the project, working on the gable sections. There used to be a planter under the bedroom window as well, so we'll be building those as well, I might just build the corbels then do the planters this winter. I have quite a bit of cedar left over from other projects, so I'll be using cedar. I think getting the stucco off is about half of the project. I have to take out all the shingles with the holes from when insulation was blown in. Quite a few nails came out as we were removing the stucco, there's still a lot there though. I got the material for the watertable last night, so hopefully I can do that tomorrow morning. I need some dry weather so I can prime the siding for the bottom left side. I could do it in the garage, it would be tight, since it's really full with scrap wood right now. Looks like we're going to have a busy summer finishing off the front, now that it's been exposed. And there's still the stucco on the ceiling of the porch and two small walls.